The best invention in smoke alarms… since the smoke alarm!
Finally a way to silence smoke alarms in the middle of the night.
- Instantly silence alarms that are going off.
- Instantly locate which alarm is false alarming.
- Deal with false alarms – instantly and easily.
- Silence alarms by simply pressing one button on the wall.
- The Red Smoke Alarm Controller only works with Red smoke alarms. The Controller does not work with other brands of smoke alarms.
The Wireless Smoke Alarm Controller
- Completely wireless with 10 year lithium battery. No wiring required.
- One button – three functions. Test, locate and silence.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Talks wirelessly to the installed Red smoke alarms.
Property Managers and Landlords – why you should not upgrade the smoke alarms in a property without including the Smoke Alarm Controller.
When upgraded to meet the new Queensland legislation, most properties will have between 4-6 interconnected smoke alarms – if one goes off, they all go off – an incredibly loud and annoying experience. What does a tenant do when this happens?
With the Smoke Alarm Controller, there is no need for the tenant to put up with the incredibly loud noise, no need to run around the house trying to find out which smoke alarm is causing the problem, no need to get on a ladder – the alarms can be silenced from the one wall mounted switch.
This will result in less maintenance calls to you (often in the middle of the night), less stress for your tenants and less cost for your owners. Tenants won’t need to break a smoke alarm to stop it going off, saving replacement costs.